Friday, January 11, 2013

THE AWES

Hi.
It's been so long since I had my last post. For now, I have nothing to do because it's friday sooo I can sleep late. Haha! And I remember my blog and they just came through my mind unexpectedly to blog about 'The Awes', Romeo Oro Jr., Ivan Sumpay and Paolo Jimenea. :) 
  


---


MEET THE AWES

Ivan Gem Sumpay - Romeo Oro Jr. - Russell Paolo Jimenea
14 | 14 | 15
---

I knew them a long time ago because they're my schoolmates but sad to say I can't say that I'm that close to them. But now, Hohoho! BRAVO! Can I say that already? Can I, boys? When I'm with them I feel like a princess, nahhh I'm just kidding. With them you can say that there are still boys that will protect you no matter what. I can say that with the boys, I can't hear the so called "DRAMAS" because I am the one who is making that to them. ONLY ME! (I think) :)  and the feeling that you're the only girl when you're in the mall and it was like everybody is looking at you because you we're with those so called "HANDSOME" boys? Hahahaha! :) 
 ---

You will know them one by one soon.

Hahahahaha!

Love lots, 
Nicole Mariano ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment