Thursday, July 14, 2016

My Goals in Life ♥

Goal? It is something that you are trying to do or achieve. How to achieve your Goals? First, Write your goals. Second, Think of ways on how are you going to achieve those you wrote as your goals. Third, Focus. F-O-C-U-S! Fourth, Think positive. Especially when everything's falling down. Fifth, Pray always. God is always there to guide you and give your strength all the time. Sixth, Wait for it. You'll never know you're now in the Seventh level, The F-I-N-I-S-H line!!! Everything has it's own designated time.

List of Goals:
1. To become a successful Dentist. Not my first choice but mom wants it and i'm still on process of loving it.
2. To become an Entrepreneur. I have this love for earning money. I love saving for the future purposes.
3. Good Health for my Love Ones. I always pray to God to give us always good health, for us to live longer and to have more happy moments together.
4. To have my own Gasoline Station. My dream business since I was still in Elementary. 

How am I going to achieve my Goals?
Study Harder. With this I know I can achieve all that I want. 
Pray Harder. With Him, nothing is impossible. He provides everything Spiritually and Emotionally.
Have Faith in yourself and To God. Without a trust in yourself, you'll fail.
Work Harder. Soon! After I graduate, gonna work harder for the future of my family. 

We all have our own goals. Everyone has it's own dreams for our future. Dreams do come true, just wait for its own time. God provides. He never fail to give us our wants. Not yet now, but just wait. You'll be shocked it's in front of you already nut don't just relay on God, if you don't also give effort to it, it wont happen. So, Get Up! Start your day with a Prayer, with a guidance from Him, I know you'll achieve all of them.


Love lots,
Nicole Mariano ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment