Monday, June 18, 2012

HAPPY 15! ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY 15!

Gahd, I'm getting older na. It's my day to day.
I thank my mom and dad for giving me this life.

Today, My day is extraordinary special.
They surprised me. fuvk them but still I Love Them :)

Lunch
had our lunch @casa gemma. with pops, mom and ate.

after class, I really don't know kung ano mgyayari.
Ang alam ko lang kasi ililibre ko ang tropa.
HAHAHA!
tas yun, tinakpan nila ang mga mata ko then pinapunta sa may garden sa school.
then boom! ayun, they sang a birthday song for me and then blow na ng candles. yiheeee! <3

sorry sa magulong hair.

with the barkada. Miss them, srsly. 
and yun,
birthday ko nga talaga.
At ako'y 15 na. Hahaha!
Thank you guys for making my day special ♥
pinaiyak niyo ko ng konti
andd YES! I'm the boss kanina. HAHAHAH! 
LOVE YAH ALL.

that's all.
I'm officially 15 right now.

Hope you like it ♥

Love lots,
Nicole Mariano ♥ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment