Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tomorrow's the new beginning!

Heya!
Tomorrow's the new beginning!
Summer is officially over! Ugh. -,-
The School Year 2012-2013 will officially start tomorrow. 

Well, I'm not yet ready huh.
SRSLY? Me still don't want to do the daily routine again for 10 months. HAHAH!
(lazy,ayt?Haha!)

I Hope I'll have a lovely and handsome classmates tomorrow.
and of course, A nice section.

I heard that there are too many transferees in our school.
I hope they are not suplado nor suplada and sobrang cool. Ughhh
Sana mag kasundo kami kaagad ng mga new students sa school. =)

By the way, Old student na ako sa school.
Notre Dame Siena School of Marbel.
I studied there for almost 10 years na. HAHA! Since Kinder 1 huh! 
plus, 1 year for this school year, 11 na. hihi :>
My school is a private school plus PAASCU accredited din =)
(promote lang? hihi :">)

Okay! Good luck sa akin.
and sa inyo din, sa lahat ng students! HAHA!
Leggo enjoy our high school life ♥

I Hope I'll enjoy tomorrow xx
Thanks a lot!
Take care! mwa :*

Love lots,
Nicole Mariano ♥ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment